2015/2016 Protein premiums and/or scales may be part of the PNW SWW market space this year. Keep an eye on our bids for the most current premiums.
Wheat trades both sides of the dollar index today, with overnight and early morning session trading down. Currently Chicago tries to trade even to up slightly. The Dollar is the major influence on all commodities markets today as Greece still hangs in the balance on bailout options and bankruptcy. Weather has some influence but are already high stocks to use ratio will act as a shock absorber to a lot of the concerns out there. Fun Fact: Lemons are more acidic than vinegar. SWW Protein Premiums are at the time of settlement and are subject to change. See above for current premium bids. Please call our office with any questions. 541-565-3737
Beginning July 1. 2015 freight and handle rates are as follows.
Initial barge freight and handle for wheat is:
**Remember handle is still 10 cents off at all locations. Initial barge freight and handle for barley is:
- 41 cents off Portland at The Dalles
- 42 cents off Portland at Biggs
- 44 cents off Portland at Arlington
- $13.87 off Portland at The Dalles
- $14.88 off Portland at Biggs
- $16.07 off Portland at Arlington
If you have any questions or concerns please call our main office 541-565-3737.
Receive your invoices and statements via email and/or mail.
Daily cash markets are in the morning from approximately 9:30am to Noon and in the afternoon from approximately 2:30pm to 5:00pm. Note times may vary depending on outside markets or unforeseen interruptions.
Please check the MCP calendar of events on our website for upcoming MCP marketing meetings, scheduled closures, MCP happenings and other events.
Please call the Moro Office at 541-565-3737 if:
- There has been any changes to your entity name?
- You have any new land lords?
- You need to update your farm splits?
- We need to update your information with us match the information given to FSA and your insurance agent?
- You would like your grain settlements via direct deposit instead of a check?
Regular Elevator Hours: The Dalles
8 am to 4 pm Monday through FridayBiggs
8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.Arlington
8 am to 4 pm Monday through FridayPlease communicate with MCP elevator staff regarding special circumstances.
Chicago Futures trade until 11:20 am each day; Except on market holidays OR if markets are interrupted due to unforeseen circumstances.
The cash market times are as follows; unless interrupted or delayed due to unforeseen circumstances:
- 9:30 am to 12:00 pm for the morning session
- 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm for the afternoon session
Futures trading hours are as follows; unless interrupted due to unforeseen circumstances or it is a trading holiday:
- 6:30 am - 11:20 am Pacific Time, Monday - Friday
- 5:00 pm-5:45 am Pacific Time Sunday - Friday morning. No trade Friday evening.
For all grain marketing needs please call the Moro Office at 541-565-3737 and ask for the grain department.
Posted bids can be found by clicking on the "Cash Grain Bids" link.
Bids are posted twice daily.
Bids are also emailed twice daily. If you would like to be added to our email list feel free to contact us.
Call for the most current bids.
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org